Raceways and Trunking
Ferrotech is widely used in laying out underground cables and wires. We offer our Raceway in single or multi-columns for the installation of one or more cable connections simultaneously.
Our range is extensively used in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical companies, and others.
The NEC says a cable tray system is a unit or assembly of units or sections and associated fittings forming a structural system used to securely fasten or support cables and raceways. That said, raceways generally mount on a wall in a room where power and communications cables are terminated.
A raceway (sometimes referred to as a raceway system) is an enclosed conduit that forms a physical pathway for electrical wiring. Raceways protect wires and cables from heat, humidity, corrosion, water intrusion, and general physical threats.
- Tray Width (W) – 50 mm or 1000 mm
- Tray Height (H) – 25 mm to 100 mm
- Tray Collar (C) – 15 mm to 25 mm
- Thickness (T) – 1.6 mm to 3.00 mm
- Tray of Raw Material – Mild Steel (M.S) & Aluminium & S.S
- Finish – Hot Dip Galvanized, Powder Coated, Enamel Painted
Trunking without Divider
Trunking with Divider