Ductile Iron - Manhole Covers
Ductile Iron – Manhole Covers is one of the most recent developments in cast iron technology, which receives a treatment with Magnesium to produce an exceptionally distinctive product. It consistsof3.7-4% of Carbon(C), 0.2-0.3% Manganese(Mn),0.03-0.05% Magnesium(Mg) & Others.
High degree of durability due to its ductile property, which in turn have higher strength and high impact resistance than the conventional cast iron. Addition of magnesium plays a vital role, which ensures nodular or spherical form in the material crystal structure.
We provide various architect solutions like Solid Top Manhole Cover, Recessed Manhole Cover, Gully Gratings, Channel Gratings, Step Irons, Surface boxes, Telecom Coversat different sizes and in versatile load-bearing capacities. And, at Ferrotech, we have the ability to manufacture and supply them all with export grade quality.
- BSI Kitemark Certified Products
- ISO 9001 – 2008 Certified Products
- Anti-skid Checker surface design
- Manufactured as per BS EN 124 Standards
- Provision for bolting the coves & GRP Seal provisions are there for specific covers
- Aesthetic Design.
It consists of two components; the cover itself, and a frame thus forming the lid over the opening of a manhole designed to prevent accidental or unauthorized to drains. It will be in square and circular shapes. Different sizes of frames are available for similar covers.
Recessed Manhole Cover:
It is also called an Internal Manhole cover. It gives provision to hide the presence of a manhole by enabling the insertion of Concrete or other floor finish material above the cover to aesthetically match the surrounding area.
Gully & Channel Gratings:
A Framework of parallel or crossed bars, typically used as a partition and cover over an opening or gully. It facilitated with large open area for water drainage.
Each and every Ductile Iron – Manhole Covers Product of ours has versatile load bearing capacities as mentioned below,
- TYPE – TYPE A, TYPE B, TYPE C, TYPE D, TYPE E, TYPE F
- CLASS – A15, B125, C250, D400, E600, F900
- DESCRIPTION – Pedestrian Usable, Footways and Car Parking Areas, Medium Weight Vehicles like Vans, Small Trucks, Hard Shoulder, Heavy Trucks, Water Tankers, etc, Highways, Ship Docking Areas, Aircraft Pavements
- LOAD – 1.5 Tons, 12.5 Tons, 25 Tons, 40 Tons, 60 Tons, 90 Tons